“Time and money spent in helping people do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.” Henry Ford
For your convenience, we have made our client forms available. It will save a tremendous amount of time if our clients would download and complete each form prior to their session.
Rates for Services
We believe psychotherapy should not be treated as a luxury and should be available to those who need it. Finding a quality, affordable psychotherapist can seem impossible when you are at your lowest point. At NJ CCHS, our top priority is those who are in need of our services regardless of their financial status.
- Individual Psychotherapy: (45-minute sessions) $150 per session
- Couples Therapy: (45-minute sessions) $175 per session.
- Group Therapy: (12 consecutive weekly 60-minute sessions) $55 per session.
- IRIS Program: please call for information.
- Workshops: Starts at $495.00 (cost may vary by workshop).
NJ CCHS Accepts the Following Insurance:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Horizon, PPO, NJ Direct, EPO, etc)
Don’t see your insurance? If you have out-of-network benefits, your insurance company is likely to reimburse you for mental health services.
NJ CCHS provides weekly invoices containing the necessary coding and information that insurance companies require to process your claim. It is advised that you contact your insurance company to see if your plan covers out-of-network mental health providers.
You can check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health (or behavioral health) insurance benefits?
- What is my out of network deductible (if any) and has it been met yet by other medical expenses?
- What is the coverage amount (or percentage) per therapy session?
Cash, check, paypal, credit and debit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is accepted on a weekly basis and due at the time of service.